Privacy & Security
This web site is owned and operated by Eire Prints. We understand that many visitors to our web site are concerned about the information they provide and how we handle that information. The purpose of this Privacy & Security Statement is to address those concerns, but please contact us if you have any questions. We may make changes to this Privacy & Security Statement from time to time, you should check this Statement periodically. The date of posting this statement is 08/03/20 and this Privacy & Security Statement replaces any previous version.
Securing your information is a company priority, we use reasonable security measures to help protect your personal information. Your account information is protected by the password you use to access your online account. We use technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, which is the standard for performing secure transactions. When you make a purchase, request a catalog or create an account on our web site, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Our web site and social media pages may provide links to other web sites owned or operated by third parties as a convenience to our visitors. We have no control over linked sites and make no representations about any content or material available at these locations. We are not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are not intended to imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement. Such linked sites may have privacy policies that differ from this Privacy Statement. The terms of this Privacy Statement do not apply to any third-party web sites that are accessed from links found on our web site or social media pages.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
We also gather information about how visitors navigate through our web site by using clickstream data gathered with "cookies" and other online tools such as "pixel tags."
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect personal data directly from you when you interact with us or use our Services. The types of personal data we collect depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. We may collect the following categories of personal data.
- Profile Data. We collect any information or content you provide to us when you register for an account, create a profile, or participate in or register for our ambassador or membership programs. Examples of the information we collect include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, birthday, or events attended in connection with our ambassador program.
- Demographic Data. We may collect specific or general demographic data when you fill out forms or surveys on our Services or in our stores or sign up for and participate in events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and special programs that we provide. Examples of such information include age, gender, zip code, state, and country.
- Transaction Data. We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services or your purchases. Examples of information collected include the type of products or services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, amount charged, payment method, billing or shipping information, customization services, and information about any products or services you returned or exchanged with us.
- Communications Data. We collect information when you communicate with us or others on our Services, such as when you request additional information about products or services, interact with our customer service team or store associates, or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or marketing messages. We also collect communications data when you interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile. Examples of such data may include your contact information, the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, social media profile, and the content of your communications.
- User Content Data. We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide design or product feedback or make other submissions to us, participate in any of our experiential offerings in our stores or at other locations sponsored by us, or use other features of our Services that may be offered from time to time, which may require the collection of certain personal data in order to utilize the features. Examples of user content data may include information about your size, fit, goals, opinions, feedback, preferences, and any other personal data you choose to provide in your interactions with us.
Cookies and Pixel Tags
A cookie is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies enable you to place an order on our web site. They also allow us to enhance and personalize your online shopping experience, so the information you receive is more relevant to you.
- Remember what items are in your shopping cart
- Recognize you when you return to our web site
- Enables faster checkout, if you have created an account at creativeirishgifts.com
- Study how our customers navigate through our web site and which products they request in site searches
- Deliver personalized marketing messages
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to tell us what parts of our web site you have visited or to measure the effectiveness of any searches you may do on our site. Pixel tags also enable us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
Children's privacy is important to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Any communication we get that is identified as being from a child under 13 will not be kept.
We collect and process your personal information on the basis that your personal information is required for us to provide the website, products and services to you under our contract with you or for the legitimate purposes set out in this Policy. You have choices related to how we use and share your personal information. In particular, you always have the right to request that we:
- provide you information about how we use your personal information;
- give you access to, and a copy of, your personal information that we store on our system;
- update, correct or delete your information held in our files;
- stop using, and require that third parties stop using, some or all of your personal information for certain purposes, even if you continue to use our site or services; and
- discontinue contacting you.
To exercise any of your rights contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org